Use of files and technologies such as, for example, cookies
When visiting a website or using an application (e.g. app) of P-Projects BVBA, files and technologies can be used that store information on your terminal equipment (PC, laptop, smart phone, tablet, etc.) or that gain access to information already stored on your terminal equipment.
This policy explains which files and technologies P-Projects BVBA and third parties use. This policy may be amended from time to time, any amended version will be posted online. Only the most recent version of the policy applies to the use of the website. Your use of the website implies agreement with the most recent version of this policy.
These files and technologies may consist of cookies, web beacons, log files, settings and information on your terminal equipment and the like. They are used by P-Projects BVBA and by third parties. When third parties use such files and technologies via a website of P-Projects BVBA, P-Projects BVBA is not responsible for this.
The files and technologies do not contain viruses or other harmful applications. These files and technologies are sometimes temporary (session cookies, they are deleted when you close the browser), sometimes permanent (persistent cookies, they remain until they expire or until you delete them) or sometimes both.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed and/or read on the terminal equipment of your device when you visit and use our website.
What are web beacons?
Web beacons or pixel tags are (invisible) graphic files that are contained in a web page or an e-mail and that can register certain information such as your IP address.
What are log files?
Log files can, among other things, collect information about the activities of your web browser.
What are settings and information on your terminal equipment?
Your PC, laptop, smart phone and tablet, and the applications present on it, may contain information about the type of device, the settings of an application, etc. These settings can be read.
Personal data and their use
Some of the files and technologies used described here contain data that can directly or indirectly identify you (personal data). P-Projects BVBA uses this personal data for the following purposes: operation and use of the website, customer management, market research and direct marketing.
What does P-Projects BVBA use files and technologies for?
P-Projects BVBA uses files and technologies for the following purposes:
- Files and technologies necessary to allow you to navigate smoothly on our website and to use our website easily or to enable interactivity with our websites.
For example: use of functions, detection of the type of your device, detection of your screen resolution, detection of your text size, consultation of your browser settings, buffer size, ID of the device
- Files and technologies that store your browsing preferences.
For example: your language, your region, your login, your password, your subscription, your preferred themes, search preferences
- Files and technologies that remember your purchases or information input across different web pages or browsing sessions
For example: order basket, forms.
- Files and technologies that make web pages load faster, guarantee security, test the website or users, detect abuse and detect the required age.
For example: load balancing, detection number of login attempts, automatic logout function, A/B testing
- Files and technologies that register the number of visitors, your surfing behaviour, usage patterns and error messages to optimize the content and structure of our website.
For example: how many times do you visit the website, which web pages do you visit, which pages give errors, how did you get to the website
- Files and technologies that keep track of your surfing history over time, whether or not combined with information from third parties, to show relevant content, messages (cfr. Push messages) and advertising messages and for research purposes and market analysis as well as for the correct and proper functioning of the advertising system.
For example: based on your previous surfing behaviour, your geo-location, the advertisements you have already clicked on, the ID of your device, you will be shown personalized content and advertising from P-Projects BVBA group. These files and technologies remain valid for at least 1 year.
- Files and technologies that detect if you are using adblock technologies.
What do third parties use files and technologies for via the P-Projects BVBA websites
Third parties use files and technologies for the following purposes:
- Files and technologies that track your browsing history over time, whether or not combined with information from other advertisements or via third-party sources, to display advertisements from third parties.
For example: based on your previous surfing behaviour, your geo-location, the advertisements you have already clicked on, you will be shown personalized content and advertisements from third parties.
- Files and technologies that can track you through a social network after you click a button on the social network and through which those social networks automatically receive your personal data
For example: like or share button from facebook.
Disable some files and technologies
You can disable the cookies, web beacons, log files and other files and technologies that P-Projects BVBA and/or third parties use to the extent and as described below. Deleting and/or refusing cookies, web beacons, log files, ad block detection and other files and technologies may mean that you can no longer use the website optimally.
To disable cookies:
- Google Chrome: about deleting existing cookies and refusing new ones. Click here
- Internet Explorer: about deleting existing cookies and refusing new ones. Click here
- Firefox/Mozilla: about refusing new cookies. Click here
- Firefox/Mozilla: about deleting existing cookies. Click here
- Safari: about deleting existing cookies and refusing new ones. Click here
- Opera: about deleting existing cookies and refusing new ones. Click here