Terms and Conditions
- Current terms and conditions apply to all deliveries. Every order implies acceptance of the present conditions.
- The goods will be shipped at the buyer's expense to the address indicated by the buyer.
- If it is impossible to deliver the product, the agreement will be terminated by operation of law. The seller is obliged to inform the consumer in writing before the expiry of the delivery period insofar as the order is placed within the validity period of the offer. In the event of partial delivery, each delivery will be regarded as a separate sale.
- The prices stated on our website and rates are guaranteed for one month from the date of issue, after which they may be subject to change. Shipping costs are not included in these rates.
- The buyer has the right to inform the seller that he renounces the purchase during 7 working days from the day following that of the delivery.
- The buyer is then obliged to return the goods in the original packaging with all accessories and at his own expense within the period of 7 days.
- Complaints or disputes must be reported within 7 days of delivery by registered letter on pain of forfeiture. If the complaint is found to be well-founded, the liability of P-Projects bvba is limited to the exchange of the goods.
- In the event of late payments, interest will be charged on the outstanding invoice amounts by operation of law and without any prior notice of default being required at the rate of 1% per month from the invoice date. In the event of non-payment and if a reminder by ordinary letter has not been followed up for 14 days, a fixed compensation amounting to 10% of the outstanding amounts with a minimum of €50 and a maximum of €2000 will also be owed.
- P-Projects bvba remains the owner of all goods until full payment has been made.
- P-Projects bvba is not responsible for any damage caused to the devices through the use of the accessories.