Terms and Conditions
- Current terms and conditions apply to all deliveries. Every order implies the acceptance of the current terms and conditions.
- The goods are shipped at the buyer's expense to the address indicated by the buyer.
- If it is impossible to deliver the product, the agreement will be dissolved by operation of law. The seller is obliged to notify the consumer in writing before the expiry of the delivery period, insofar as the order is placed within the period of validity of the offer. In the case of partial delivery, each delivery will be regarded as a separate sale.
- The prices stated on our website and rates are guaranteed for one month from issue, after which they may be subject to change. These rates do not include shipping costs.
- The buyer has the right during 7 working days from the day following that of the delivery to inform the seller that he is canceling the purchase.
- The buyer is then obliged to return the goods in the original packaging with all accessories and at his own expense within the period of 7 days.
- Complaints or disputes must be reported within 7 days after delivery by registered letter under penalty of forfeiture. If the complaint is found to be justified, the liability of P-Projects BV is limited to the exchange of the goods.
- In the event of overdue payments, interest will be charged on the outstanding invoice amounts by operation of law and without any prior notice of default being required at the rate of 1% per month from the invoice date. In the event of non-payment and if a reminder by ordinary letter has remained unanswered for 14 days, a fixed compensation amounting to 10% of the outstanding amounts, with a minimum of € 50 and a maximum of € 2000, will also be due.
- P-Projects BV remains the owner of all goods until full payment.
- P-Projects BV is not responsible for any damage caused to the devices by using the accessories.